Tuesday, April 23, 2013

{what we've been up to}

This week, we've been working on using fancy words during our Writing Workshop time.  We are using Rachelle's (from What the Teacher Wants) Fancy Word Activities sold here.You can read all about it on her blog here.  Here are some pictures of how we are using these activities.



Our "Fancy Words" anchor chart. 


 We are in the process of coming up with all of our fancy words.  I love "weensy."  :)














We then fill out a page in our Fancy Words book (also from the amazing Rachelle.)


So far my firsties are loving ADORING it.  :)  I'm so fancy!



I have uploaded some NEW freebies to my tpt store!  

First off, this one's late - sorry!  But maybe some of you are doing Earth Day things all week long.  Here's an Earth Day Rebus Story and reader's response!


 Click here for this freebie!



Next up:  I'm Finished, What Do I Do Now? Classroom sign

Click right here for that one!



Teach your little ones to become problem solvers with this classroom sign:
That one is located here.



And here's a simple little noun anchor chart that will be uploaded to tpt soon!  Right now the website must be overloaded and I have to do some planning before New Girl comes on.  :)  Does anyone else just love that show??


 Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment