Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspiration Station

I'm taking a break from report cards (ugh!) for a fun post.  My inspiration for next year's classroom!


I know I'm not alone when I say I have already been thinking about next year and all the things I'm going to do differently!  It must be a teacher thing.  We are always looking to improve the way we do things, whether it be organization, management style, or classroom design!  I wanted to share with you my inspiration for next year's classroom theme and decor.  First off...


...this Primary Apple Theme from Schoolgirl Style!  Wow, I just love the clean, inviting look of this theme.  I just want to be IN this room.  And that's obviously how I want my students to feel, as well!

Simply breathtaking.


After continuing to search on Schoolgirl Style (can you tell I love her?), I found this Apple Theme {Kathy Mcferran} room, which I LOVE!

You definitely need to go check out all the amazing pictures of Kathy's room.  It's fantastic.

I also found Nicole Miles 3rd grade classroom on Pinterest.  Beautiful!

There's just something about apples that I absolutely adore.  They just scream "teacher" to me, and make me happy. :)


Have you been thinking about next year yet??  I would love to hear some of your ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment