Saturday, June 15, 2013

Last days of school catch-up!


Hi teacher friends!

I'm way late about blogging about our last days of school.  I have been enjoying our first two weeks off! :)

Our last day of school was last Tuesday.  It was so bittersweet for me as I let go of my first class.  Every "last" made me tear up - especially our last time walking out to car line.  I had the most wonderful little ones and parents in my class who blessed me with this end of the year gift that I will cherish forever.




I made up little goodie bags for each of my students with things like bubbles and play dough, as well as a note from me for each of them.











(Sorry about the iphone quality pictures!)


I also got little gifts for our parent volunteers who helped us out all year!





And I'm very proud to say that ALL of my littles made the popcorn word hall of fame!!  They were so proud of themselves.  :)




I'm working on lots of new products and will hopefully be finishing some of them up next week, so stay tuned!  Meanwhile, I made some freebie cover pages for your lesson plans for next year.  Click here to check them out!

Hope you continue having a fabulous summer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment