Thursday, July 25, 2013

Classroom finds & a SUPER new unit!

Hi friends!  I wanted to share with you all a few classroom items I've found/made recently! 

First off, Michaels was having a sale, AND I had a $100 gift card from the end of the school year.  (I know, how did I wait so long??  I was waiting for the brand new Michaels to open by my house!)  I bought these scrapbook cases (originally 8.99 on sale for 2.99!) to house my math tubs!  Here's how I stored my math tubs before.

 
I have each math tub in a big envelope or gallon sized bag and I had monthly folders separating the different math tubs in a file cabinet.
 
I took all my math centers and put two months into each container.  I am going to make labels for them soon!

 
I kept the monthly file folders in with the centers to keep track of them as I pull them out to use them.  :)

 
I also worked on my new teacher's tool box!  I love it - can't wait to organize all my supplies.  I left some of the drawers blank to see what I still wanted to put in there once school starts. 
 
Pete was also helping out.  :) It's all good!



I also got this dry erase board at Walmart!  It's canvas and erases easily.  Love it!

 
Lastly, I want to post about my new unit!
 
 
Train to become a Skip Count Superhero!  Click here to see this product in my TpT store.
 
Here are some previews for you!
 


 
Remember, you can enter to win this unit in our birthday giveaway!!

 
The giveaway ends on Saturday at midnight!
Good luck!! :)
 photo SimplySchoolteacherSignature_zps8df27a33.png

1 comment:

  1. I like this Pack..all in one,very creative

    Happy to be your new follower

    I'd love you to stop by my blog and join with me,If you get a chance

    www.mysmartangels.blogspot.com

    Nilangi

    ReplyDelete