Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teacher Talk Tuesday!

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to post some random ramblings this evening.  Read to the bottom of this post for a freebie! :)

I've been working in my {hot!} classroom a little bit, but they still had to do some work, so I can't do much just yet.  I did get my reading wall finished, complete with my Café board!  :)

 

 
You can snag these headers for free in my TpT shop here!

 
I'll be hanging wonderful student work on these cute owl clothespins!  :)

 
In addition to classroom décor, I've been trying to plan ahead for the year.  I've completed our weekly calendar journals for the first week!  They are on half sheets in order to save paper.  Just print, cut, and staple! 
 
 
To download this freebie, click here!



Includes 5 different covers to change out through fall.





 
Can't wait to use these!  16 more days for us! :)
 photo SimplySchoolteacherSignature_zps8df27a33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment