Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MLK non-fiction text features freebie!

Another snow cold day!  :)  And a productive one at that.  I miss my littles but I DO love getting to finish up all these products!

A freebie for you today!  I'm going to be using this next week to teach about Dr. King.  We have discussed non-fiction text features already this year, but we are going to be diving head-first into them after break!  I can't wait to use this!

Click on the cover page to snag this goodie.  Leave me a comment if you download this!  I'd love to know if you're using it.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Non-Fiction-Text-Features-MLK-freebie-1048412
 
Text-features included are title, photographs, table of contents, labels, captions, types of print, maps, glossary, and index. :)
 

 photo SimplySchoolteacherSignature_zps8df27a33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment