Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Morning Routine Freebie!

Hi friends!  Just a quick post to talk about my new freebie product:  morning routine cards!

Let's face it... mornings in the classroom are nothing short of hectic.  Collecting notes, taking attendance, sending lunch counts, and the list goes on!  The last thing we need is little Johnny coming up to us every two minutes asking what he should be doing.  Having your morning routine posted in your classroom is essential for your classroom to run smoothly. 

I created these morning routine cards with matching clip-art pictures to hang in my classroom next year.  If you want, you can color the banners to match your classroom décor!  I know I'll be doing that as soon as I can get to school to grab my sharpies. :) 

Click on the picture to take you to this freebie!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Morning-Routine-Cards-freebie-1298358
 
If you download this freebie, please leave a comment below or some TpT feedback.  :)  Thanks for stopping by!
 photo SimplySchoolteacherSignature_zps8df27a33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment