Monday, August 25, 2014

A Day in First Grade

Hi friends!  Many of you have already started back to school... I have to say, I am one of the lucky ones!  We don't start for another week.  (The ONLY upside to having no air conditioning!)  I have just finalized my schedule for this year, so I thought I'd share.  This is something that will go home with the parents of my little firsties on Meet the Teacher night in their big ol' packet of goodies! :) 

I LOVE my schedule this year!  Here it is:


I'm off to work work work my bottom off this last week before school starts, and not sleep a wink!  I know you all feel me. :) 

 photo SimplySchoolteacherSignature_zps8df27a33.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Cute blog and your day looks nice and organized. We start at 8:57 and get out at 3:20 I teach third in California although I have lots of family with roots from Ohio. Enjoy your nice, long weekend.
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete