Saturday, November 9, 2013

Autumn Activities

Hello friends!  I just wanted to share some fun fall activities we've been doing the past few weeks. 


I heart glyphs!  Integrating literacy, math, science, and art all in one? A teacher's dream!  This adorable scarecrow glyph activity is by Shari Sloane and can be found here. :)


I love simple and effective math tubs and centers.  Here we were sharpening our subtraction skills.

We love SmartBoard games!  This skip counting activity can be found here.
One of our fast finisher activities this month is writing and illustrating fall words onto sentence strips.  The fall words list is from Teacher Bits and Bobs!

Another fast finisher activity -- pick a sight word pumpkin and write it on the line!  Can you tell "simple and effective" is my motto? :)



And here we did some torn paper handprint trees for a fun fall art project! :) I love fall!
 photo SimplySchoolteacherSignature_zps8df27a33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment